- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
The promotion also highlights EUCYT's commitment to encouraging the need for more women to join science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers.
"I'm truly blessed to be part of such a wonderful team here in Las Vegas. This is a fabulous opportunity for me personally and for our city and university partners," said Luttrell. "With the EUCYT proprietary technology platform, we have the opportunity to truly bring bench science to the bedside and significantly improve the quality of life for patients and, at the same time, continue to push the forefront of applied science. Biological science will pave the way for continued improvement in medicine. It will allow me to focus even more intensely on the wonderful advancements our company is making in generative medicine and health. I also hope it shows just how much of a contribution women can make in STEM careers and encourage them to seek out such roles."
More on nvtip.com
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- JD Merit Advises Apex Linen Service on Chapter 11 §363 Sale
- U.S. Gold Corp. Director Tara Gilfillan Named Among 100 Global Inspirational Women in Mining
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- Desiccare, Inc. Desiccants Keeping COVID-19 Test Kits, Diagnostic Test Kits, and Pharmaceutical Products Safe and Effective
Luttrell brings more than 30 years' experience, in international regenerative medicine research, primarily in the trauma, burn and wound care space. As the Chief Scientific Officer, she will continue leading EUCYT's important development of a potential treatment for COVID-19-positive patients called COVIXO.
COVIXO is a mesenchymal stem-cell-derived therapy that harnesses the power of the immune system to augment the body's natural response to invading pathogens such as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, the causative agent behind COVID-19. For information visit: https://eucyt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/covixo.pdf.
"This promotion shows just how important Dr. Luttrell's contributions have been to a potential treatment for COVID-19 and the EUCYT team's projects in general," said Chief Executive Officer, Travis H. Bird. "She brings three decades of wound and burn care emphasis which is a perfect complement to the regenerative medicine work we're doing to define the future of and heal patients, not just treat them."
Luttrell's extensive career includes helping revamp inner-city Las Vegas' Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center's RESTORE Wound Care Center/BRCA Burn Unit. She also is a physical therapy doctoral program adjunct faculty member at Colorado University in Denver and has owned her own consulting firm since 2000, where she handles special projects for the states of Colorado and Arkansas, including legal medical case reviews, wound center consultations and staff trainings. She also provides educational presentations and lectures domestically and internationally pertaining to wound healing and skin diseases.
More on nvtip.com
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Paul Bruno's The Original Jeeps⸺The Race To Build America's First Jeeps Now In Kindle Format
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
EUCYT is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on precision healthcare by harnessing the power within the human body to change the way people heal. EUCYT is committed to delivering safe, effective, leading-edge, advanced biologic technology.
Inquiries should be directed to Denise Bird, Director, Marketing and Sponsorships, 833.693.8298 or [email protected]
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Credit One Bank and WWE® Announce Multi-year Partnership
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
- Purfresh Clean equipment deployed for virus spread risk mitigation at U.S. Army National Guard training exercises
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
- Exit Strategies LLC Announces Rebrand to The Exit Group and Key Additions to the Team
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- Las Vegas Sands Announces Community Investment in Local Diversity Organizations
- Chat Sports 2020 NBA Draft Broadcast Watched Live By A Record 1.3 Million NBA Fans On YouTube
- Espanita Artisanal Tequila Awarded Gold At 2020 USA Spirits Awards
- Shareholders of William Hill PLC Vote to Approve Caesars Entertainment, Inc. Recommended Cash Acquisition
- One Platform To Bring Consumers A Variety Of Verified Sustainable Clothing Brands
- Las Vegas Sands Named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the First Time
- V Shred® Launches Premium Activewear Line Built For Daily Greatness
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Houston E-Learning Startup Piqosity Launches Free Online SAT and ACT Practice to Support Families Affected by COVID-19
- GoMeyra LIMS Announces National Lab and Medical Practice Clients as COVID-19 Propels Surge in Demand for New Lab Tech Software System
- Netberg Launches Custom Networking Solutions