The promotion also highlights EUCYT's commitment to encouraging the need for more women to join science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers.
"I'm truly blessed to be part of such a wonderful team here in Las Vegas. This is a fabulous opportunity for me personally and for our city and university partners," said Luttrell. "With the EUCYT proprietary technology platform, we have the opportunity to truly bring bench science to the bedside and significantly improve the quality of life for patients and, at the same time, continue to push the forefront of applied science. Biological science will pave the way for continued improvement in medicine. It will allow me to focus even more intensely on the wonderful advancements our company is making in generative medicine and health. I also hope it shows just how much of a contribution women can make in STEM careers and encourage them to seek out such roles."
More on nvtip.com
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
Luttrell brings more than 30 years' experience, in international regenerative medicine research, primarily in the trauma, burn and wound care space. As the Chief Scientific Officer, she will continue leading EUCYT's important development of a potential treatment for COVID-19-positive patients called COVIXO.
COVIXO is a mesenchymal stem-cell-derived therapy that harnesses the power of the immune system to augment the body's natural response to invading pathogens such as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, the causative agent behind COVID-19. For information visit: https://eucyt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/covixo.pdf.
"This promotion shows just how important Dr. Luttrell's contributions have been to a potential treatment for COVID-19 and the EUCYT team's projects in general," said Chief Executive Officer, Travis H. Bird. "She brings three decades of wound and burn care emphasis which is a perfect complement to the regenerative medicine work we're doing to define the future of and heal patients, not just treat them."
Luttrell's extensive career includes helping revamp inner-city Las Vegas' Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center's RESTORE Wound Care Center/BRCA Burn Unit. She also is a physical therapy doctoral program adjunct faculty member at Colorado University in Denver and has owned her own consulting firm since 2000, where she handles special projects for the states of Colorado and Arkansas, including legal medical case reviews, wound center consultations and staff trainings. She also provides educational presentations and lectures domestically and internationally pertaining to wound healing and skin diseases.
More on nvtip.com
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
EUCYT is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on precision healthcare by harnessing the power within the human body to change the way people heal. EUCYT is committed to delivering safe, effective, leading-edge, advanced biologic technology.
Inquiries should be directed to Denise Bird, Director, Marketing and Sponsorships, 833.693.8298 or [email protected]
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association
- Lineus Medical Awarded Key Patent
- Arana Software Founder to speak at Microsoft Build
- Compassion Launches Global Initiative to Combat the Havoc Wreaked by COVID-19
- Why Having the Right Auto Insurance Agent Matters
- MBK Senior Living Acquires Kirkwood Orange Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Michael Brown joins the Qnext Board Advisory Team and Brings Significant Insight on Applying Cybersecurity & Zero Trust Remote Access to Public Sector
- Symplast Partners with ChangeWell Training Academy to Present Three-Course Webinar Series Focused on Mastering Video Post-COVID
- U.S. Army Selects DiSTI to Build C-RAM II Operator and Maintenance Trainer (OMT)
- CRH Healthcare hires Veteran Operator as COO
- Onlive Server Launched Japan VPS Hosting with Cloud Computing Control Panel
- Student Essay Contest, Hosted By Humanist Canada, Call for Submissions
- The Vegas Staycation Show Celebrates Las Vegas Culture Online May 22-23
- Coherent Logix Joins the Edge AI and Vision Alliance
- Seminar Information Service Celebrates 39
- Bid4Assets to Host First-Ever Online Tax Sale for Nye County, Nevada Treasurer