- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8873351-worre-studios-launches-interactive-facility-hybrid-events/
The necessity of needing a virtual space of this magnitude prompted creativity and innovation for Worre Studios founder Marina Worre. The state-of-the-art 25,000 square foot Worre Studios boasts a stage-in-the-round footprint, surrounded by a technologically-advanced 360-degree 1.9mm 4k LED interactive screen system. Truly unique in experience, via broadcast quality audio and video equipment, presenters and hosts – whether it's a business meeting, live television broadcasts, new product launch, live concert, awards show, press conference, or hosting a speaker series – can interact back and forth with up to 250,000 attendees in real-time.
More on nvtip.com
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
- VisualMED renews partnerships for AI technology
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
Hosts can visually expand the audience field to talk to attendees direct, see and hear their reactions, and have constant interaction, which will keep audiences engaged and on the edge of their seats (wherever in the world that might be!). The translation platform can translate both to attendees and back to the host in multiple languages, allowing for the language barrier to disappear and for global attendees to have the same live experience. In thinking even further ahead, Worre decided to position half of the LED walls on a track system so producers can easily expand the wall to allow room for adding a live audience component to the virtual event.
"What we thought would be a temporary answer during the pandemic, ended up being the perfect solution to reshape what's possible for live and virtual events, making them even better than imagined. We are now ready to share the studio with the world," said Worre. "Quality, reach, cost savings – all of this without losing touch, but creating even more of a connection with your audience is a producer's dream."
"Marina is a pioneer in creating Worre Studios as it is truly paving the way for the future of all events. The capabilities of the studio break the boundaries of what is possible," said Worre Studios President Larry Smith.
Nestled in the Southwest part of Las Vegas and easily accessible to public and private airports, Worre Studios has direct load-in access, and can be configured to add a live audience element or host traditional events. More information can be found online at www.WorreStudios.com. Pricing varies by project and those interested in booking Worre Studios should contact [email protected].
More on nvtip.com
- JFK honored as "First Irish-Catholic President" in New Bill
- NevadaNano Systems Debuts R-290 Refrigerant Gas Sensor To Detect Leaks In A Diverse Array of Applications
- Beacon Media + Marketing Hires New Recruits Ahead of Reno Expansion
- iremoteft.com: World's Only All-Remote Network for Remote Employers and Employees
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
For National and International Media, contact:
K2 Krupp Kommunications, Inc.
For Local Media, contact:
Alissa Kelly / Jeff Klein
[email protected] / [email protected]
SOURCE Worre Studios
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Former Flex Executive Paul Humphries Joins Westfall Technik's Board of Directors
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Cobot Nation and SMC Corporation of America to Manufacture Robotic End Effectors for New Automation
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Landings and Reserves at Cassia, Its Latest New-home Communities in Las Vegas
- ALKM - Alkame Holdings, Inc. Highlights Organic And M&A Growth In Corporate Update
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category
- Golden Triangle Ventures, Inc. Announces an LOI to Acquire 100% of HyFrontier Technologies, Inc.
- Ault Global Holdings Reports 2020 Year-End Financial Results
- Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Isabel Marcheselli Garners Generous Grant Support
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business