"I am thrilled to announce that Global Cannabinoids customers can now purchase bulk and wholesale products via the new online store powered by Shopify," said Chief Business Developer Ryan Lewis. "Shopify is one of the most trusted names in on-line shopping platforms and this new amenity will create greater ordering ease for our customers and enhance the delivery process."
Some of the new features of the online store will allow customers to purchase samples instantly, have access to 3rd party certificates of analysis, material safety and data sheets, as well as access to data on what the top selling products are. Customers can also place private label and white label orders for hundreds of products. Customers will now be able to generate an invoice that can be paid via Square using a major credit card and their order will be processed immediately for order fulfillment and shipping.
More on nvtip.com
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
Global Cannabinoids has one of the largest inventories of GMP manufactured finished products containing hemp derived cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, CBC, and CBN. These products have been 3rd party tested for quality control and assigned a unique QR code that customers can apply to their labels for easy access to lab testing data. Global Cannabinoids has recently acquired a new 20,000 sq. ft. distribution center in Las Vegas, NV to expand operations and meet the growing demand for hemp products which they distribute in bulk and wholesale to the leading brands, manufacturers, and companies in industries such as medical marijuana, nutraceutical, animal health, skin care, personal care and pharmaceuticals.
About Global Cannabinoids
Global Cannabinoids and their website GlobalCannabinoids.io is the largest bulk and wholesale B2B online distribution platform for bulk and wholesale USA grown hemp derived cannabinoid products in the world. GlobalCannabinoids.io has a database of over 45,000 customers and continues to experience massive growth. Global Cannabinoids customers include the leading medical marijuana brands, nutraceutical companies, veterinary industry, personal care, skin care companies, as well as Fortune 500 companies who are using CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, and other hemp derived cannabinoids in various product formulations and research and development.
More on nvtip.com
- Apache Mill Tailings USA, Inc. Issues Correction To Prior Unauthorized Release
- Promo Direct Steps Up Effort to Battle COVID by Making Sanitizers, PPE, Safety Items, Antimicrobial Products Available
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Fat Rights Organization Introduces New Website
- What Is Renters Insurance Used For?
For more information please go to: https://globalcannabinoids.io/
RUBENSTEIN PUBLIC RELATIONS
1301 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS
NEW YORK, NY
RUBENSTEIN PUBLIC RELATIONS
CONTACT: AMY ROSEN
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Global Cannabinoids
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Wynn Resorts Issues 2019 Environmental, Social, and Governance Report
- Hughes Shelton Realtors Ranked Among Top Real Estate Teams In Florida By Real Trends America's Best
- Ideanomics Announces Delivery Completion of Multiple EV Sales Orders
- SFA Therapeutics Announces FDA Approval To Begin IND Trial
- World first event venue with UVC disinfection technology
- Sennheiser Features Serena Laurel On #DontStopTheMusic Virtual Concert Series
- Tanner Bulldozer Boser Pre Fight Interview
- Jinglz Subsidiary CampaignTester Signs 6-Time Emmy Winner To Test Content With EmotionTrac
- Consumer51 Launches New Website and Digital Marketing Campaigns for First Crop™
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- Allegiant Expands Health And Safety Commitment By Requiring Customers To Wear Face Masks During All Phases Of Travel
- Symplast to Unveil Groundbreaking New 'Symplast 2.0' Product Release in Live Virtual Event June 30th
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Nola Blue Records announces new album from Eric Johanson
- TYM Tractor Partners With Team Tractor Corp As Its Western U.S. Sales And Service Center
- Michael Guillory accepted into Forbes Communications Council
- Spotting a Health Insurance Scam in Nevada
- Syxsense and Excalibur Data Systems Announce Partnership to Bring Endpoint Security to Customers
- Peter Dyson & Mathew Levy Pleased To Be Chosen As Florida Super Lawyers
- Clear Choice Home Improvements Announces Winner of its $10,000 Home Makeover Giveaway