"I am thrilled to announce that Global Cannabinoids customers can now purchase bulk and wholesale products via the new online store powered by Shopify," said Chief Business Developer Ryan Lewis. "Shopify is one of the most trusted names in on-line shopping platforms and this new amenity will create greater ordering ease for our customers and enhance the delivery process."
Some of the new features of the online store will allow customers to purchase samples instantly, have access to 3rd party certificates of analysis, material safety and data sheets, as well as access to data on what the top selling products are. Customers can also place private label and white label orders for hundreds of products. Customers will now be able to generate an invoice that can be paid via Square using a major credit card and their order will be processed immediately for order fulfillment and shipping.
More on nvtip.com
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- MGM Growth Properties Operating Partnership LP Announces Launch Of Exchange Offer For Its 5.750% Senior Notes Due 2027
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
Global Cannabinoids has one of the largest inventories of GMP manufactured finished products containing hemp derived cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, CBC, and CBN. These products have been 3rd party tested for quality control and assigned a unique QR code that customers can apply to their labels for easy access to lab testing data. Global Cannabinoids has recently acquired a new 20,000 sq. ft. distribution center in Las Vegas, NV to expand operations and meet the growing demand for hemp products which they distribute in bulk and wholesale to the leading brands, manufacturers, and companies in industries such as medical marijuana, nutraceutical, animal health, skin care, personal care and pharmaceuticals.
About Global Cannabinoids
Global Cannabinoids and their website GlobalCannabinoids.io is the largest bulk and wholesale B2B online distribution platform for bulk and wholesale USA grown hemp derived cannabinoid products in the world. GlobalCannabinoids.io has a database of over 45,000 customers and continues to experience massive growth. Global Cannabinoids customers include the leading medical marijuana brands, nutraceutical companies, veterinary industry, personal care, skin care companies, as well as Fortune 500 companies who are using CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, and other hemp derived cannabinoids in various product formulations and research and development.
More on nvtip.com
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
For more information please go to: https://globalcannabinoids.io/
RUBENSTEIN PUBLIC RELATIONS
1301 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS
NEW YORK, NY
RUBENSTEIN PUBLIC RELATIONS
CONTACT: AMY ROSEN
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Global Cannabinoids
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Macadamian Boosts Digital Health Capabilities, Launches New HealthConnect Platform as a Service on Microsoft Azure
- IPTV is taking over the world at IPTVwoke com
- Statesville NC "Cash for Houses" Company Announces Expansion Into Hickory NC
- New data analytics major at Thiel College to open doors for students into growing field
- Accident Attorney Austin DC Law Group
- THE RECOVERY STORE and MEETING SPACE Offer Healing to All Those in Need
- Learn how to start a CBD Business or add CBD to your existing business
- USAM Group Adds Powerhouse Fintech Duo to Client Roster
- CEN Biotech Announces the Termination of Merger Agreement
- Ash CPA Receives 2019 Best of Framingham Award
- Sparrow Introduces New Application Security Cloud Service
- USN CMC Leon R. Walker Jr. - Author of "Broken" Inspires Thousands Around the World
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value in excess of $6.2M
- Tourette Syndrome inspired the title character in the latest installment of the award-winning Clown William book series
- Les Fleurs de Bach USA French Fragrance Collection Envelops both Beauty and Wellness
- Athletic Greens Ultimate Daily Earns NSF International's Certified for Sport® Certification
- Wenr Corporation Announces Reinstatement From Dormancy
- TechnoServe Named the #1 Charity for Fighting Poverty
- Touring is 'Grand' with the Adventure Kings Grand Tourer!
- John David Reynolds to Receive the Prestigious Behind-The-Scenes Award at the Beaufort International Film Festival