- ekoostik hookah Release First Official NFT Collection And Announce New Album
- Makarand Karanjkar joins Wohler as CEO and CTO
- Alkame Holdings, Inc. Announces All-New Sugar-Free EVERx CBD Sports Water First Production Run
NO REVERSE SPLIT:
Your Directors can guarantee shareholders that under no circumstances will GNCC Capital, Inc. be undertaking any Reverse Split of its Common Stock; EVER. We regard any Reverse Split as highly detrimental to shareholder interests. In fact, we review a Reverse Split as toxic for GNCC Capital, Inc. *See Disclosure Note.
*In the interests of full disclosure, the Directors of the Company are also the Directors of Premier Development & Investment, Inc. (PDIV.PK) ("Premier") whom own 37.68% of the outstanding voting Common Stock of GNCC Capital, Inc. We do not wish to see Premier's interests harmed by a Reverse Split.
PUBLIC RELATIONS / SHAREHOLDER COMMUNICATION / SOCIAL MEDIA:
Following advice from shareholders, we are immediately appointing an established and experienced Corporate Public Relations firm to deal with the drafting of Press Releases, communications strategy, social media and the new upcoming corporate website. It is an area in which we recognize that we require professional assistance.
More on nvtip.com
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Nitches Shareholder Update
- Carson Tahoe Health Achieves Pathway to Excellence® Designation for Safeguarding the Well-Being of Its Caregivers
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Launches Nevada Doula Program To Improve Maternal Health and Birth Outcomes
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. The words "believe," "expect," "should," "intend," "estimate," "projects," variations of such words and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, but their absence does not mean that a statement is not a forward-looking statement. These forward-looking statements are based upon the Company's current expectations and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions.
The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Among the important factors that could cause actual results to differ significantly from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements are risks that are detailed in the Company's filings, which are on file with the OTC Markets Group.
GNCC CAPITAL, INC.
Telephone: (702) 990-0156
E Mail: [email protected]
Investor Relations Contact:
E Mail: [email protected]
SOURCE GNCC Capital, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Girl Blood Sport, Nightmare Horror Film Delivers Brutal Yet Empowering Girls, Gore, and Gimmicks
- Jazz For Life The New Album By Ski Johnson To Release On Friday, May 21
- Ironside Human Resources Awarded 2021 Impact Company of The Year Award
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- A Better Police Gun - to Save Lives and Reduce Controversy
- Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans
- First Florida Integrity Bank partners with ATM USA for ATM outsourcing
- United Health Products' HemoStyp® Gauze Advances to FDA Substantive Review
- PhaseZero Recognized for Innovation in Customer Experience Management and Digital Commerce
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore Vehicle Recalls
- UNI Arlington Inc., DBA: UNIAIRE has been awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Paysign to Host First-Quarter 2021 Earnings Call
- Grow Capital Inc (GRWC) Continues Steady Growth Despite The Pandemic: Issues Update To Shareholders
- New Research Reveals Disconnect Between Increased Stress and Lower Behavioral Health Diagnoses Rates in Nevada
- Sourcing teams explore Bid Ops predictive sourcing AI at SIG Procurement Technology Summit