The CEO of Promo Direct, Dave Sarro says, "There has been a huge spike in demand for healthcare and safety items." He adds, "Even though the COVID challenge continues, businesses are slowly reopening to maintain financial stability. This is a bold move. However, with the ongoing threat, organizations and communities need to be more cautious than ever. To show our support in the fight against COVID and limit the transmission of the virus, I believe it's the right time to introduce the necessary healthcare products."
He concludes by explaining, "As a responsible organization, we have doubled our efforts to provide the best health and safety solutions to combat this global health crisis. Our team is working round the clock to ensure that our supply chain continues to deliver these products to our customers."
More on nvtip.com
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- MGM Resorts International Welcomes IAC As A Significant Investor
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
PPE such as face shields and gloves are made from high-quality plastic materials and are designed to ensure optimum protection. Hand sanitizers are available in compact bottles and handpumps, with most of them featuring 60- 70% alcohol content to ensure all germs and viruses are killed. Another top of the line healthcare item that is made available is antimicrobial products. They are designed to ensure the rapid killing of bacteria, fungi, and viruses on contact. Safety items like protection kits and touchless sanitary keys are some unique inclusions on the list.
All the healthcare and COVID essential items are ideal for medical workers, first responders, patients, and general citizens. Keeping the current economy in mind, most of the healthcare and wellness products are either on sale or are available at affordable prices.
About Promo Direct:
Promo Direct was launched in 1991 with the idea of helping businesses grow with promo products. The company's main focus has always been to provide its clients with a unique and premium shopping experience, along with smart business solutions.
SOURCE Promo Direct
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- GVB Biopharma Begins Cannabigerol (CBG) Studies to Assess Therapeutic Potential
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Greendigs Debuts Décor-Forward Online Marketplace for Premiere Plants, Products and Ready-to-Buy Collections that Bring Any Space to Life
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Want to Change the Laws in Your Area?
- IPGARD Launches DPMST Series DisplayPort Secure KVM
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms