- Bent Danholm Joins MyStateMLS for Enhanced Real Estate Listing Exposure
- CricketForIndia (CFI) Valuation Analysis Endorsed by Wall Street Investment Advisor, Jerry Kempa
- Georgia Outdoor Living: Elevating Outdoor Spaces with Innovative Design Expertise
Joe Breda, president of Bloomberg Law, said: "We know in-house legal teams are being asked to do more than ever and need to keep up with the high-pressure demands of today's legal market. That's why we're designing and building our products, Bloomberg Law, and now, Bloomberg Law Contract Solutions, with their workflows in mind to ensure they can continue to operate in an effective and efficient manner while delivering high-value results. I invite CLOC Global Institute attendees to engage with us to learn more about how our unparalleled combination of workflow tools, technology, content, and news can meet their needs."
Bloomberg Law offers a quickly growing and expansive Practical Guidance library including the new Product Counsel Toolkit, industry-focused ESG Toolkits in Retail and Manufacturing, and Vendor Management Toolkit for Legal Operations Professionals. It also features newly added In Focus pages which enable in-house counsel to quickly assess and monitor emerging issues and topics including SEC Rulemaking, Artificial Intelligence, Pay Transparency, and Pregnancy & Lactation Accommodations. Additionally, it provides industry-leading news and analysis with real-time news alerts customized for specific areas of interest.
More on nvtip.com
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
The platform also includes Draft Analyzer which uses AI and machine learning to benchmark draft language against the market standard; Chart Builders; regulatory trackers; Precedent Search; Business Intelligence Center with profiles for over 3.5 million public and private companies; as well as other time-saving practice tools.
Bloomberg Law Contract Solutions is a new standalone product designed to solve the most pressing contract challenges for in-house counsel. It features a secure centralized repository; seamless integration with Microsoft Word; advanced analysis tools; AI-powered extraction of key contractual terms; proprietary semantic search; natural language processing (NLP) technology; advanced search engine capabilities; as well as contract analysis features.
CLOC Global Institute attendees are invited to visit Bloomberg Law's booth (#537) at the conference to learn more about its comprehensive platform which helps corporate legal departments increase efficiencies while reducing reliance on outside counsel with focused resources.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- What Does It Mean To Defensive Drive?
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Wearable Storage Accessory for Umbrellas & Canes (LVT-416)
- TradeTek Software Releases TradeTek 1.2
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Yotta, a New Event from DatacenterDynamics, Announces Keynotes and First 40 Speakers
- ESS Defends Its Title as The Premier Rental Display Company In Las Vegas
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Bemis to Showcase New Bemis Living App and Smart Bidet Technology at Kitchen & Bath Industry Show 2024
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Clark Knobel Appointed to BBBSNN Board of Directors
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Lynn A. Vaughn Appointed to the Special Olympics Nevada Board of Directors
- TOP FIVE TRENDS FROM 2024 WINTER FANCY FOOD SHOW REVEALED BY SPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION TRENDSPOTTER PANEL
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process