- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
To help commemorate the contributions financial educators make to financial health, the National Financial Educators Council (NFEC) is calling for nominees to receive a Financial Educators Day award.
If you're a financial educator or advocate, you may nominate yourself or another excellent educator at this link: http://www.financialeducatorscouncil.org/financial-educators-day/
Financial Educators Day was set aside to give individuals and organizations a chance to recognize teachers who have answered the call to spearhead vital financial education efforts in their areas. In addition, other events will take place throughout April to celebrate Financial Literacy Month.
More on nvtip.com
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
- VisualMED renews partnerships for AI technology
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
One of the NFEC-sponsored initiatives that occurs in April – part of honoring and supporting financial educators – is offering free resources to anyone with a desire to teach personal finance. Examples of available materials include workshops, training resources, social media posts, flyers, presentations, and handouts. Visit http://www.financialeducatorscouncil.org/financial-literacy-month to learn more about complimentary resources and event hosting.
The NFEC developed the Framework for Teaching Personal Finance to define the characteristics and training targets that well-qualified financial educators should reach. This framework sets forth guidelines and best practices for high-quality financial education instructors. Educators should align with these financial literacy standards to be considered for a Financial Educators Day award.
National Financial Educators Day has been observed since 2014. Since that inaugural year, 889 awards have been sent out to honor financial instructors around the country. In this way, the NFEC recognizes excellence in financial education and inspires other educators to get involved in promoting financial health.
More on nvtip.com
- JFK honored as "First Irish-Catholic President" in New Bill
- NevadaNano Systems Debuts R-290 Refrigerant Gas Sensor To Detect Leaks In A Diverse Array of Applications
- Beacon Media + Marketing Hires New Recruits Ahead of Reno Expansion
- iremoteft.com: World's Only All-Remote Network for Remote Employers and Employees
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
"The financial wellness movement is spurred forward by individual educators at the community level," says Vince Shorb, CEO of the NFEC. "They're the ones who will make this a defining moment in the future of our nation's citizens. We offer these awards to motivate financial educators and help them keep up the momentum."
The NFEC's states its mission as creating a world where everyone has the financial capability to make solid financial decisions that improve their own lives and the lives of the people they reach. As a social enterprise organization, the NFEC supports the efforts of all advocates and champions in the financial wellness space. They commemorate Financial Educators Day by offering complimentary resources and recognizing stellar financial educators across the US.
SOURCE National Financial Educators Council
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Former Flex Executive Paul Humphries Joins Westfall Technik's Board of Directors
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Cobot Nation and SMC Corporation of America to Manufacture Robotic End Effectors for New Automation
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Landings and Reserves at Cassia, Its Latest New-home Communities in Las Vegas
- ALKM - Alkame Holdings, Inc. Highlights Organic And M&A Growth In Corporate Update
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category
- Golden Triangle Ventures, Inc. Announces an LOI to Acquire 100% of HyFrontier Technologies, Inc.
- Ault Global Holdings Reports 2020 Year-End Financial Results
- Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Isabel Marcheselli Garners Generous Grant Support
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business