- Bitcoin in Unique Leadership Position with Ethereum's Abandonment of Proof of Work*
- Employers Holdings, Inc. Declares Special Cash Dividend of $1.25 per Share
- 9th Annual Adopt-A-Family Event Headlines 2022 Holiday Season Filled with Opportunities to Give Back
The JC450, an LTE dashcam system designed specifically for use in vehicles, is capable of recording 5 separate channels simultaneously, and integrates ADAS and DMS algorithms that actively assist drivers in increasing their awareness and safety on the road by providing real-time, actionable alerts.
"We look forward to seeing you again at MWC after 2 years," said Alex Dai, Product Director of JimiIoT: "With the rapid development of telematics equipment, customers' needs have gradually changed from the quality demands for hardware equipment to information processing providers, and we are confident that JimiIoT will play a key role in this area."
More on nvtip.com
- Jason Halbert Exits Apollo Health Products to Expand 3Back Group
- Lightbits to Demonstrate Next-Generation Cloud Data Platform at AWS re:Invent 2022
- HARD ROCK SUPERSTAR, IVAN MOODY, LEAD SINGER OF FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CANNABIS FLOWER AND EDIBLES LINE, GREENINGS
- BitNile Holdings Contemplates Exchange Offer to Acquire Shares of Its Common Stock
- AWS Makes Water Positive Commitment to Return More Water to Communities Than It Uses by 2030
At the exhibition, Dai will be on hand to discuss the future of IoT telematics systems, and highlight JimiIoT's solutions for GPS asset tracking and video telematics.
Other JimiIoT products that will be showcased at this exhibition include:
- VL02 – A vehicle tracker that uses the Cat-M1/NB-IoT networks for fast data transmission and features multiple I/Os for function expansion.
- VL501 – A plug-and-track vehicle terminal that can be easily installed in virtually any vehicle and is ideal if your business is looking for convenience and ease of use.
All these products which will be presented by JimiIoT on MWC, has completed the specific certification requirements by multiple countries, including CE, FCC, PTCRB, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, TELEC certifications, and others.
As North America's most influential connectivity event, MWC Las Vegas brings the digital ecosystem together and showcases the latest trends in connectivity and mobile innovation. MWC Las Vegas 2022 will be held at Las Vegas Convention Center during September 28-30. JimiIoT will be located at booth [W1.820].
More on nvtip.com
- Netberg launches Aurora 810 platform for next-generation networks
- Charlotte Company Buys Unpaid Judgments in Mecklenburg and Iredell County
- Flower One Obtains Meeting Order Under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada)
- Must Visit! New Restaurant in Kew Gardens, Queens NY - Love's Kitchen
- What Is Covered by The Affordable Care Act (ACA) Health Care Plans?
JimiIoT (Concox) is a major player in the IoT industry and is focused on IoT telematics and cloud services. The company provides reliable products and customized solutions to clients around the world in the areas of fleet management, asset tracking, personal care, device management, and shared mobility.
If you would like more information on our range of products and solutions, please visit the JimiIoT website, Facebook, LinkedIn, or directly contact the team via [email protected].
SOURCE Shenzhen Jimi IoT Co., Ltd.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- The Munich List by Alton Brunswick now available from Histria Books
- Of Ashes and Dust by Ron Roman now available from Histria Books
- Vote on Product Hunt - $1 Million USD AesirX License Giveaway!
- 'Spot Detective' – Check your spots this summer
- CA CPS Defense Attorney, Walter Shaw, makes great momentum in protecting parental rights
- Top 6 Tips for Planning a Green Remodel in 2022
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- InventHelp Inventors Develop Improved Design for Knee Pads (LGT 233)
- Replace Google Analytics for free with AesirX
- iCRYO to Attend The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine's Annual Longevity Fest
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation' - National Technology Non-Profit, Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificate Scholarships
- The Data Economics Company and Smallholder Data Services announce breakthrough in solving data traceability in regenerative agriculture
- New "Black Friday Knife Deals" Article Out Now. One Is Free?
- Certified Nutraceuticals' KollaJell™ Launches in Mexico Under Sesēn Company Brand First-of-its-kind jellyfish collagen
- Look No Further, Sunber Black Friday Wig Sale&Brand Day in November is Coming
- dMY Squared Technology Group, Inc. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Common Stock and Warrants, Commencing on November 21, 2022
- Jennifer S. Wilkov, Producer of the October Global Speak Up Women Conference, Awards New York State the Make A Difference Award
- SIGLENT Partners with ACA TMetrix in Canada
- BitNile Holdings' Subsidiary Agrees to Purchase Assets of Circle 8 Crane Services
- Landlord Focused Insurtech Launches Agent Appointment Program