- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
MyBookie Head Oddsmaker David Strauss shares his predictions for the 2021 campaign, including World Series odds and favorites for AL and NL MVP.
For full MLB Odds visit mybookie.ag/sportsbook/mlb
Strauss predicts the Dodgers will become the first team since the 1998-2000 Yankees to win back-to-back championships. The oddsmaker admits that's not exactly going out on a limb – but betters shouldn't ignore the fact that the Dodgers are the most stacked team in baseball, and by a fairly wide margin. Strauss gives them the shortest odds to become World Series champs (Dodgers +300).
The Yankees are the most talented team in the American League, but much of their success will again be dependent on the health of their sluggers – namely Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton. Money doesn't guarantee championships, but it probably helps win a lot of baseball games. That's why they're favorites in the AL, (NY Yankees +550).
Angels' Mike Trout favored to win AL MVP, but teammate Shohei Ohtani has garnered the most money so far.
At +200, Mike Trout is favored to win the American League MVP, but Trout hasn't attracted the most money. Worldwide, more bets have flown to Trout's teammate, Shohei Ohtani. At +2000, Ohtani represents sportsbook exposure for sure. From a betting perspective, though, Ohtani's odds make him an underlay. Strauss says he won't win the MVP unless he becomes the second starter in Joe Maddon's rotation. Right now, that looks unlikely.
More on nvtip.com
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
- VisualMED renews partnerships for AI technology
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
If you're looking for a dark horse MVP candidate consider Randy Arozarena. The supremely gifted 24-year-old was a breakout star in last year's postseason batting .364 (8-fr-22) with three homers in the World Series. He's the favorite to win the AL Rookie of the Year, but he just might take home the AL MVP as well. He'd be the first to win both since Ichiro in 2001 for the Seattle Mariners.
Mookie Betts and Juan Soto favored to win NL MVP
At +750, Betts and Soto provide more value than Trout in the AL. The NL MVP race is much deeper than the AL MVP race. Fernando Tatis, Cody Bellinger, Freddie Freeman, and even Bryce Harper are all in the mix.
Strauss suggests keeping an eye on Ronald Acuna. The slugger struggled to find his rhythm last year, but the oddsmaker sees value in betting he'll return to his 2019 greatness. If he does, don't be surprised if he's hoisting the NL MVP award.
2021 World Series Odds
- Los Angeles Dodgers +300
- New York Yankees +550
- San Diego Padres +800
- Tampa Bay Rays +2000
- Atlanta Braves +1000
- Minnesota Twins +1800
- Chicago White Sox +1000
- Oakland Athletics +2400
- Houston Astros +2500
- Cleveland Indians +4000
- Cincinnati Reds +3500
- Chicago Cubs +4000
- New York Mets +1000
- Washington Nationals +3500
- St. Louis Cardinals +2500
- Toronto Blue Jays +2000
- Philadelphia Phillies +4000
- L.A. Angels +4000
- Milwaukee Brewers +3000
- Boston Red Sox +5000
- Miami Marlins +7000
- San Francisco Giants +8000
- Arizona Diamondbacks +10000
- Colorado Rockies +12500
- Seattle Mariners +8000
- Baltimore Orioles +10000
- Detroit Tigers +12500
- Kansas City Royals +10000
- Texas Rangers +15000
- Pittsburgh Pirates +25000
For full World Series Odds visit mybookie.ag/sportsbook/mlb/world-series
More on nvtip.com
- JFK honored as "First Irish-Catholic President" in New Bill
- NevadaNano Systems Debuts R-290 Refrigerant Gas Sensor To Detect Leaks In A Diverse Array of Applications
- Beacon Media + Marketing Hires New Recruits Ahead of Reno Expansion
- iremoteft.com: World's Only All-Remote Network for Remote Employers and Employees
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
Online gaming pioneers created MyBookie in 2014, vowing to improve services where so many other brands failed. MyBookie's top priorities have always been the easiest deposits, the fastest payouts and the absolute best customer service. The company prides itself on providing an always-expanding selection of sports odds for players at all levels. MyBookie has passed all compliance and are legally authorized to conduct gaming operations for all games of chance and wagering.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Former Flex Executive Paul Humphries Joins Westfall Technik's Board of Directors
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Cobot Nation and SMC Corporation of America to Manufacture Robotic End Effectors for New Automation
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Landings and Reserves at Cassia, Its Latest New-home Communities in Las Vegas
- ALKM - Alkame Holdings, Inc. Highlights Organic And M&A Growth In Corporate Update
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category
- Golden Triangle Ventures, Inc. Announces an LOI to Acquire 100% of HyFrontier Technologies, Inc.
- Ault Global Holdings Reports 2020 Year-End Financial Results
- Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Isabel Marcheselli Garners Generous Grant Support
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business