- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
The Second Amendment Law Center, a new nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, is dedicated to fighting back against unconstitutional laws that infringe on the right to keep and bear arms. With over 300 years of combined experience in the courtroom and political battlefields, the Center's A-Team Second Amendment attorneys, experts, and scholars are coming together to fight multiple Second Amendment cases in courtrooms across the United States and at the Supreme Court.
"We launched the Second Amendment Law Center to address the need for more effective and strategically-wise legal actions to be brought against the draconian gun bans and restrictions being pushed across the country," said Chuck Michel, 2ALC President and Senior Legal Counsel.
Despite the narrative that California is rigged against gun owners, 2ALC's attorneys have fought and won major Second Amendment court cases in the state and beyond. In the wake of recent anti-gun legislation passed in the House and on its way to the Senate, this experience is now more critical than ever.
More on nvtip.com
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
- VisualMED renews partnerships for AI technology
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
"If we can have successes in California despite the hostile political environment, our brain trust can work wonders across the country," Michel continued.
2ALC's goal is to take these successes and expand the pro-Second Amendment legal precedents at the national level by supporting carefully chosen appropriate cases with funding, providing resources and expertise, by filing "friend of the court" amicus briefs, by entering as expert co-counsel to support strategic outcomes, and by launching its own cases when strategically appropriate.
"While many other groups are fundraising off Second Amendment lawsuits, too many of those lawsuits are poorly-prepared and driven more by fundraising appeal than by wise, carefully considered, effective legal strategy," Michel continued, "The 2ALC will fight Second Amendment cases across the country because other groups don't have the resources or experience to maximize the chances of winning."
"2ALC's goal is to raise $5 million in 2021," said Rick Travis, 2ALC's Political Coalition and Conservation Advisor. "Those funds will be used to bring or support multiple Second Amendment cases across the country – including the cases in which it is currently assisting, cases 2ALC intends to file, and other cases the 2ALC Legal Team deems worthy of additional financial support or legal expertise and resources."
More on nvtip.com
- JFK honored as "First Irish-Catholic President" in New Bill
- NevadaNano Systems Debuts R-290 Refrigerant Gas Sensor To Detect Leaks In A Diverse Array of Applications
- Beacon Media + Marketing Hires New Recruits Ahead of Reno Expansion
- iremoteft.com: World's Only All-Remote Network for Remote Employers and Employees
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
"While our goal is big, so is the fight – and the momentum for Second Amendment freedoms is unlike any other civil liberty. Americans across the country are counting on us to succeed," said Steve Halbrook, 2ALC's Senior Second Amendment Advisor and Scholar.
Unlike many associations, the 2ALC's expenses will be routinely reviewed to ensure that donor funds will be used efficiently and only for their intended purposes. Finances will be overseen by accountants, and there will be strict controls in place to prevent abuses, conflicts of interest, or other misuse of funds. The legal team of 2ALC attorneys advise the 2ALC pro bono and will only receive compensation if they become involved in a specific case.
About the Second Amendment Law Center
Launched in 2021, the Second Amendment Law Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that protects, enforces, and reinforces the Second Amendment's solemn command that our government never unduly restrict law-abiding individuals from responsibly owning and using firearms for sport, hunting, self defense, and other lawful purposes. For more information, visit 2alc.org.
SOURCE Second Amendment Law Center
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Former Flex Executive Paul Humphries Joins Westfall Technik's Board of Directors
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Cobot Nation and SMC Corporation of America to Manufacture Robotic End Effectors for New Automation
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Landings and Reserves at Cassia, Its Latest New-home Communities in Las Vegas
- ALKM - Alkame Holdings, Inc. Highlights Organic And M&A Growth In Corporate Update
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category
- Golden Triangle Ventures, Inc. Announces an LOI to Acquire 100% of HyFrontier Technologies, Inc.
- Ault Global Holdings Reports 2020 Year-End Financial Results
- Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Isabel Marcheselli Garners Generous Grant Support
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business