- ekoostik hookah Release First Official NFT Collection And Announce New Album
- Makarand Karanjkar joins Wohler as CEO and CTO
- Living Abroad Obtains Prestigious Woman-Owned Business Designation
Moon Mark (www.moonmark.space), the entertainment and education company that will hold the first race of two vehicles on the Moon followed by a long-term science mission, invites all young people under age 18 to explore the intersection of space, science, sport, and art.
"Every human has personally experienced the Moon from birth," said Mary L. Hagy, Founder and CEO of Moon Mark. "We have always reached to the sky for that universal connection. MoonTracks is a way of creating original music, in honor of the Moon's unifying force, to connect all peoples, of all cultures, on Earth."
The MoonTracks Challenge will begin May 22, 2021, with contestants uploading and promoting their music on Instagram. On June 2, the top 10 entries that have earned the most engagement will be announced on the MoonTracks Top 10 Playlist, and those will be played from the Moon to Earth.
More on nvtip.com
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Nitches Shareholder Update
- Carson Tahoe Health Achieves Pathway to Excellence® Designation for Safeguarding the Well-Being of Its Caregivers
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Launches Nevada Doula Program To Improve Maternal Health and Birth Outcomes
- Does Medicaid Cover My Dental & Vision Insurance?
Moon Mark will work with its space, race, and media partners to encourage solo and group artists to create musical works that capture the essence of a human experience of racing on the lunar surface.
"From the Hurrian tradition to Hip Hop, the universal language of music bonds us all," Hagy said. "Combine that with the innate quest for sport competition and the scientific exploration of space, and we have a good challenge. Game on."
Moon Mark is creating the first-ever race on the Moon, with two vehicles built and remotely raced by high school-aged students from around the world. In 2020, Moon Mark created the Lunar Race Car Design Challenge, which resulted in two teams on opposite sides of the world creating vehicle designs that could race on the Moon, all within four weeks.
MoonTracks is the next challenge for young people to engage with science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.
MOON MARK: Our entertainment and education platform creates experiences and content to engage people across Earth and in space, applying science, technology, engineering, arts, and math disciplines to inspire the next generation.
Media Contact: Marianne Barrea
SOURCE Moon Mark
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Girl Blood Sport, Nightmare Horror Film Delivers Brutal Yet Empowering Girls, Gore, and Gimmicks
- Jazz For Life The New Album By Ski Johnson To Release On Friday, May 21
- Ironside Human Resources Awarded 2021 Impact Company of The Year Award
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- A Better Police Gun - to Save Lives and Reduce Controversy
- Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans
- First Florida Integrity Bank partners with ATM USA for ATM outsourcing
- United Health Products' HemoStyp® Gauze Advances to FDA Substantive Review
- PhaseZero Recognized for Innovation in Customer Experience Management and Digital Commerce
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore Vehicle Recalls
- UNI Arlington Inc., DBA: UNIAIRE has been awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Paysign to Host First-Quarter 2021 Earnings Call
- Grow Capital Inc (GRWC) Continues Steady Growth Despite The Pandemic: Issues Update To Shareholders
- New Research Reveals Disconnect Between Increased Stress and Lower Behavioral Health Diagnoses Rates in Nevada
- Sourcing teams explore Bid Ops predictive sourcing AI at SIG Procurement Technology Summit
- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats