PCS has been incorporated as a private company in the state of Nevada, and is envisioned to serve as an investment vehicle for joint venture and other potential large-scale investment collaborations pertaining to the previously announced advanced chip initiative, Project Phoenix. All development of Project Phoenix will proceed within BRK, and any co-investment via PCS Inc., aimed at increasing business development and operational scale will see BRK shareholders participate on a pro rata basis determined by their stake in BRK. This negates and voids previous plans to award BRK shareholders 10% equity in the Project Phoenix related chip business. As such, it is expected that should co-investment discussions already under pursuit materialize, shareholders of BRK as a whole would be expected to own at least 50% or more of PCS with individual pro rata shareholdings of PCS dependent on the % of shares owned in BRK. Management believes this to be a very positive development for BRK shareholders and looks forward to securing a material initial investment partner for PCS Inc. by the end of 1Q 2021 or earlier. Furthermore, management has secured initial indications of support in obtaining significantly greater, institutional level investment from tier one banking clients should initial funding and proof of commercialization offer a sufficient minimal revenue baseline for Project Phoenix and PCS Inc.
More on nvtip.com
- Zwolinski, Jenkins Launch Skillsgapp To Reach GenZ With Skills-Based Gaming App Training
- Health Insurance Options For Laid-Off Workers
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Mango Animate Unveils an Animation Maker for Everyone
- 'Sensual' is Out and Fans Go Ecstatic Seeing Heather Fay at Her Best
We thank our shareholders for their continued loyalty and support and look forward to executing on our exciting strategic roadmap over the course of 2020 and throughout 2021 and beyond.
BRK Inc. (OTC PINK: BRKK), established in 2008, BRK is the next generation in live-action broadcasting technology. We are a full-service provider geared to professional leagues and athletes, whether it be traditional sports, extreme sports or esports, and that will allow fans to watch them in action from perspectives that do not exist today. Our niche is that we are a second screen content provider that does not pose a threat to first screen media but rather we provide the opportunity to pioneer complimentary content and campaigns. In addition to the above, Gen 2 technology is being developed for applications in security, law enforcement and other industrial verticals.
The foregoing contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are intended to be covered by the safe harbor provisions of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements often contain words such as "will," "anticipate," "believe," "plan," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "is targeting," "may," "should," ''poised,'' and other similar words or expressions. Forward-looking statements are made based upon management's current expectations and beliefs and are not guarantees of future performance. Our actual business, financial condition or results of operations may differ materially from those suggested by forward-looking statements as a result of risks and uncertainties which include, among others, those described in any of our other filings with the SEC. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to: (i) commercialization of our newly-acquired helmet camera, (ii) continuing development and protection of our intellectual property, (iii) unexpected industry competition, (iv) the need to raise capital to meet business requirements, and (v) our ability to sell our products in order to generate revenues. Forward-Looking Statements are pertinent only as of the date on which they are made, and the company undertakes no obligation to update or revise any Forward-Looking Statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise. Any future public statements or disclosures modifying any of the forward-looking statements contained in or accompanying this news release, will be deemed to supersede such statements in this news release. Information on BRK Inc.'s website, http://www.brkgen2.com does not constitute a part of this release.
More on nvtip.com
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
- MGM Resorts International Named A Top 50 Best Companies For Latinas To Work For In The U.S. By Latina Style, Inc.
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
SOURCE BRK, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Marc Flanagan to work with IOTech Systems to help develop Partner Ecosystem and go-to-market strategy
- During the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA 75) CAF America Highlights Charitable Giving Related to COVID-19 and Sustainable Development Goals
- 5 Factors to Consider Before Getting an Auto Loan
- La Duke's Third Book Takes On Business Beyond Safety
- ExcelRT Cloud Runs Spreadsheet Apps in a Computer or Mobile Web Browser
- Excel Software Announced Cloud Sharing Accounts for Developer Apps
- New Rapid Response Messaging and Training for "Situational Sales Enablement" for Fast-Changes
- Pantora Launches Chic Glamorous Ready To Wear Line
- Ideanomics Reports 503 EV Units Processed for July & August an Increase from Q2
- La Duke Contributes to Landmark Global Book
- Weber Facial Plastic Surgery Ranks No. 3972 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Talent Concierge® continues to add Hallmark Talent to their Most Requested Speaking Roster – New Premium Content From Today's Most Daring Minds
- Elevate the Future Lends a Helping Hand to Struggling Small Businesses
- Montessori ONE Academy Launches National Distance Learning Program and Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Classroom Learning
- iForgotTheName.com, The only name you need. The only one you can't forget
- Talent Concierge® Announce One Of It's Talent, Angela Cusack, Accepted Into Forbes Coaches Council
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $4.7M Delivery Order for Abrams Trainers
- IPD Relaunches DD15 Engine Rebuild Kit with Expanded Coverage
- Histria Books Announces the Release of the Vegas Die: A Quest Murder Mystery by S.P. Grogan
- EclecticIQ launches remote, instructor-led training for CTI analysts