The Cocoon team has observed the retail themes emerging from Covid-19. Dispensaries are adapting quickly in these challenging times having seen a loss of revenue and increased operational costs. By combining operational efficiency and social distancing measures, CocoonPod is ideally positioning dispensaries for safe reopening. CocoonPod enables customers to research products, place orders, and make payments directly through the kiosk or a mobile device. The entire transaction takes place while adhering to social distancing guidelines by alleviating the need for person-to-person contact at the point-of-sale.
CocoonPod ™ kiosks will be installed at all Thrive Cannabis Marketplace locations in Nevada starting in June with several additional Regional and National MSOs to follow. Cocoon is actively developing integrations to the most prominent ERP systems in North America allowing for maximum market penetration across all legal jurisdictions.
About Australis Capital Inc.
More on nvtip.com
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- What Is an Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- Aerion Adds Industry Expertise to Support Growth Plans
AUSA operates and builds transformative, differentiated companies in highly regulated industries. AUSA adheres to stringent evaluation and operating criteria focusing on high-quality opportunities while maintaining a steadfast commitment to governance and community. AUSA's Board and management team have material experience and extensive backgrounds in highly regulated industries and regulatory compliance. AUSA operating and portfolio assets include Cocoon Technology LLC, Cocoon Rewards (formerly Rthm Technologies Inc.), Paytron, LLC, Body and Mind Inc., Tsunami™, Provisions™, GT Flowers, and Quality Green Inc.
The Company's Common shares trade on the CSE under the symbol "AUSA" and on the OTCQB under the symbol "AUSAF".
For further information about AUSA, please visit the website at ausa-corp.com or contact the Company by e-mail at [email protected].
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chief Executive Officer
Forward-Looking Information Statement
This news release contains statements and information that, to the extent that they are not historical fact, constitute "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. Forward-looking information is based on the reasonable assumptions, estimates, analysis and opinions of management made in light of its experience and its perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances at the date that such statements are made, but which may prove to be incorrect.
More on nvtip.com
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Auto Insurance and the Excluded Driver
Forward-looking information involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking information. Further, any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement is made. New factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for the Company's management to predict all of such factors and to assess in advance the impact of each such factor on the Company's business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking information to reflect information, events, results, circumstances or otherwise after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as required by law including securities laws. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
The CSE has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Neither the CSE nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Australis Capital Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Palm Beach Dentist Dr. Mitchell Josephs Honored with Alpert JFS Volunteer Award
- Mother of Four Brings Online UX Designer Training to Stay at Home Moms
- Booms and Beats in Kansas City's West Bottoms Brings Entertainment Back to First Friday Weekends
- Ironside Human Resources selected for 2020 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Dallas
- Sage IT selected as one of the "30 Fastest Growing Tech Companies" by The Silicon Review
- Intuit and NACCE Welcome Eleven Colleges to Phase II of Financial Management for Entrepreneurs Curriculum Initiative
- DeskProto® releases CAM software for Apple® computers
- Autonomous, Inc Declares Support for Black Lives Matter
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2020 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 8th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Pack Power™ Enables swyMed Telehealth Backpack
- SBG Sports Software Appointed as FIA Exclusive Official Supplier of Race Control System in a Multi-Year Partnership
- Wynn Resorts Issues 2019 Environmental, Social, and Governance Report
- Hughes Shelton Realtors Ranked Among Top Real Estate Teams In Florida By Real Trends America's Best
- Ideanomics Announces Delivery Completion of Multiple EV Sales Orders
- SFA Therapeutics Announces FDA Approval To Begin IND Trial
- World first event venue with UVC disinfection technology
- Sennheiser Features Serena Laurel On #DontStopTheMusic Virtual Concert Series
- Tanner Bulldozer Boser Pre Fight Interview
- Jinglz Subsidiary CampaignTester Signs 6-Time Emmy Winner To Test Content With EmotionTrac