With this venture, GVB Biopharma creates a scientific foundation and professional network for a research and development program for CBG, allowing for the rapid development of licensable intellectual property. In addition to CBG, this well-vetted process can be used to identify and develop other target molecules of interest.
The process will be established in two phases with two parts each. In the first phase, GVB will conduct extensive literature review of research on the endocannabinoid system and the effects of CBG, using the results to create an annotated database of scientific research. Next, GVB will oversee the chemical characterization of CBG, confirming the absence of pollutants and identifying important features like potency and shelf life.
More on nvtip.com
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Health Insurance Coverage for Newborns
- Allegiant, International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Transport Workers Union Issue Joint Statement in Support of Air Carrier Worker Support Extension Act
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
In the second phase, GVB Biopharma will create a biological characterization of CBG and assess its therapeutic potential and other meaningful uses. These efforts allow GVB to compile scientific evidence showing the value of CBG products to regulatory agencies, allowing for efficient access to the marketplace.
GVB Biopharma sets the industry standard for rigor in developing, testing and manufacturing hemp and cannabinoid products for the discerning consumer. With its state-of-the-art facilities for hemp processing in Oregon and white-label consumer product manufacturing in Nevada, GVB Biopharma sets the standard for product quality. From using rigorous research, to testing the genetic stability of seeds, to verifying the cannabinoid capacity of its plants and purity of the distilled oil, the integrity of the GVB Biopharma process is reflected in every product.
SOURCE GVB Biopharma
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Global Cannabinoids Announces Distribution of American Grown Hemp CBD into Japan
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- Adding Personal Injury Protection To Your Auto Insurance
- Online Arcade Winner Winner Cashes in on Chuck E. Cheese Tickets
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- PODS® Las Vegas Joins iHeartMedia Las Vegas Radio Stations in Search of LV's Messiest Space
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Life's Grape Expands Retail Distribution & Transports You to Your Childhood Found In the Snack Aisle
- Nevada Department of Education and THT Health Announce the Statewide Launch of the Taskforce Initiative for Educator Safety & Screening (T.I.E.S)
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- NATP announces Virtual Tax Season Update
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions