- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- NNRI Executes Acquisition Letter-Of-Intent
- Celtic Festival & Highland Games Return to a New Location
The announcement was made at a gala event held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on March 3, attended by more than 400 professionals from around the world. Over 2,300 nominations from 49 nations and territories were considered in this year's competition, with winners determined by the average scores of more than 170 professionals worldwide on seven specialized judging committees.
Brian Corrigan, sales director of Highmark Wholecare, expressed his delight at receiving the award: "Highmark Wholecare is thrilled and honored to receive the 2023 Gold Stevie Award for Government Products Sales Team of the Year. This recognition reflects the hard work and dedication of everyone within our sales organization and the strong support we receive from our executive leadership team."
More on nvtip.com
- Snell & Wilmer's Casey Stiteler Honored by Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
- The American Doctor by Salvatore Forcina, available now from Histria Books
The Highmark Wholecare sales team promotes and sells Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs products. During this past annual election period, they almost doubled year-over-year production, allowing them to maintain their top market share position in Pennsylvania. They also doubled their year-over-year attendance at community events and launched a new field sales initiative that included conducting private and public seminars, state-wide dental tours and partnering with county housing authorities.
Maggie Miller, president of The Stevie Awards commented: "The nominations we received for the 2023 competition illustrate that business development, customer service and sales professionals worldwide have continued to innovate, thrive and meet customer expectations. The judges have recognized and rewarded their achievements, and we join them in applauding this year's winners for their continued success."
Highmark Wholecare is a community-based health care organization that enhances lives through its services every day. With this award win, they are sure to continue providing excellent service to their customers for years to come.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Snell & Wilmer Nevada Offices Recognized for Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Keebos Unveils Keebos 2.0: The Ultimate Crossbody Phone Case
- The File by Gary Born, now available from Histria Books
- Internet 2.0 Conference Reviews Scams & Cybersecurity Measures
- CORRECTING and REPLACING World's Leading Customer Data Platform Adobe Real-Time CDP Debuts Industry-First Innovations
- RB Group Named PR Agency of Record for Centennial SUBARU, A New Retailer Promoting Love Promise Initiatives Throughout 2023
- Home Improvement Without the Hassle
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- 22 Salute Spirits & Coffee to Showcase Veteran-Made Products at Bar & Restaurant Expo Show
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- Quicklink to demonstrate award-winning remote guest solutions at NAB 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- Quotehunt.co.uk: Revolutionising the UK B2B Market with Comprehensive Comparison Services for Small Businesses
- Dr. Kelli Ward and Martha Boneta Fain join the advisory board of Legacy PAC , a partner of Veterans for Trump
- 2023 Employee Handbook Templates Now Available
- Mercy Street to Host the Largest Opening Day Event in the Organization's 20 Year History
- The Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition Announces the Alexei Sultanov Memorial Discovery Prize
- Kobie Voted a Top Workplace USA
- Aquia Inc. Joins the AWS Partner Network and the AWS Public Sector Partner Program