- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- NNRI Executes Acquisition Letter-Of-Intent
- Celtic Festival & Highland Games Return to a New Location
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Offerd announces its expansion from an acquisitions and analytics firm in the multifamily space to a fully digital, technology driven transaction platform for multifamily. Our full suite of acquisitions, dispositions, and advisory services are brokerage reimagined and will allow for the efficient deployment of capital.
"The multifamily industry has long needed an evolution from decentralized and niche brokerages primarily focused on selling. Instead, we need an integrated approach using technology to support the full needs of multifamily investment groups," said Offerd CEO Travis Farese. "You can't separate one part of the business, like acquisitions, from everything else and expect to serve the balanced needs of investors."
Offerd can now help multifamily investment groups with their acquisitions and disposition strategies as well as helping plan, structure, and execute capital stacks for projects. This one stop shop approach to multifamily real estate is unique in the industry and allows Offerd to stay involved throughout the entire life cycle of a multifamily transaction, building deep ties with the sponsors on our platform.
More on nvtip.com
- Snell & Wilmer's Casey Stiteler Honored by Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
- The American Doctor by Salvatore Forcina, available now from Histria Books
"Using our proprietary technology platform and deep data on all 26,000 ownership groups in the country, as well as extensive data on local markets, we can target the most probable counterparts for your transactions, whether buyers for your assets and pinpoint market to them, or sellers and approach them on your behalf," said Greg Cooper, President of Offerd Brokerage Services.
Offerd also announced its Partner Program. The company regularly uncovers assets that are too large for certain partners on our platform, but who have an interest in acquiring those assets. We now have a co-GP program, where we match partners who jointly share in the economics and risks.
We will be at the National Multifamily Housing Council annual meeting in Las Vegas from January 31 to February 2, 2023, and we look forward to meeting potential clients.
Offerd integrates powerful technology, data intelligence and custom services into one innovative and integrated multifamily transactions platform with extensive data sets, visually rich and intuitive environment, private marketplace, and expert consulting advice. Based in Austin, Texas, Offerd's AI-driven systems help multifamily professionals more effectively and efficiently implement their strategies; develop capital stacks; and research, identify and negotiate multifamily property deals. Offerd works with larger, qualified, respected, active, multifamily investment firms across the country as an extension of their strategic teams.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Snell & Wilmer Nevada Offices Recognized for Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Keebos Unveils Keebos 2.0: The Ultimate Crossbody Phone Case
- The File by Gary Born, now available from Histria Books
- Internet 2.0 Conference Reviews Scams & Cybersecurity Measures
- CORRECTING and REPLACING World's Leading Customer Data Platform Adobe Real-Time CDP Debuts Industry-First Innovations
- RB Group Named PR Agency of Record for Centennial SUBARU, A New Retailer Promoting Love Promise Initiatives Throughout 2023
- Home Improvement Without the Hassle
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- 22 Salute Spirits & Coffee to Showcase Veteran-Made Products at Bar & Restaurant Expo Show
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- Quicklink to demonstrate award-winning remote guest solutions at NAB 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- Quotehunt.co.uk: Revolutionising the UK B2B Market with Comprehensive Comparison Services for Small Businesses
- Dr. Kelli Ward and Martha Boneta Fain join the advisory board of Legacy PAC , a partner of Veterans for Trump
- 2023 Employee Handbook Templates Now Available
- Mercy Street to Host the Largest Opening Day Event in the Organization's 20 Year History
- The Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition Announces the Alexei Sultanov Memorial Discovery Prize
- Kobie Voted a Top Workplace USA
- Aquia Inc. Joins the AWS Partner Network and the AWS Public Sector Partner Program