59% of likely Nevada caucus participants said they plan to vote early, Saturday through Tuesday, while 31 percent said they would participate on caucus day, according to the poll.
Additionally, the Review-Journal/AARP Nevada poll found that 76% of Nevada Democrats have confidence that their votes will be counted accurately in the state's caucuses, which will be held Feb. 22. Nevada's caucuses come in the wake of problems with Iowa's first-in-the-nation caucuses, where results were delayed by problems with an app. Nevada Democrats had planned to use similar apps in their caucuses, but those plans were abandoned after the problems in Iowa. Just 21% of Nevada Democrats said they do not have confidence that their votes will be counted accurately.
More on nvtip.com
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Office1 Finalizes Partnership with Turk's Kern Copy and Establishes Market in Bakersfield Area
Despite that confidence in the caucus process, registered Democrats support a change in the way Nevadans nominate major-party presidential candidates. 67% of registered Nevada voters support changing from a caucus to a secret-ballot presidential primary, while 23% do not support the change, according to the poll.
Additional details about The Nevada Poll™ are available at reviewjournal.com.
About the Review-Journal
The Las Vegas Review-Journal has been Nevada's news leader since 1909. A state, regional and national award-winning multi-platform news organization, the Review-Journal operates reviewjournal.com, a network of niche publications and community newspapers, e-newsletters, custom printing, a video production studio and more to meet the specific needs of readers and advertisers alike.
About AARP Nevada
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, with a membership of nearly 38 million, that helps people turn their goals and dreams into real possibilities, strengthens communities and fights for the issues that matter most to families such as healthcare, employment and income security, retirement planning, affordable utilities and protection from financial abuse. Learn more at www.aarp.org.
More on nvtip.com
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Emergency Roadside Assistance and Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention
- edjuster Ensures Continuity of Services Across North America During COVID-19 Impact
SOURCE Las Vegas Review-Journal
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Las Vegas Review-Journal Offers Complimentary Platform To Support Businesses And Customers Affected By Shutdown
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- Is My Health Insurance Affected If I Miss Open Enrollment?
- Bruno Mars Pledges $1 Million To The MGM Resorts Foundation For MGM Employee Emergency Grant Fund & Children's Medical Support Fund
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Qnext achieves Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner competency
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- REAL Trends 500 Report Ranks Nation's Largest Real Firms