"Station Casinos is a family run business and our Team Members are like family to us, and we are always looking for ways to make our company an enjoyable and rewarding place to work and looking for ways to attract the best candidates to our properties," said Bob Finch, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the company. "We are excited to offer our Team Members great healthcare and retirement options so that they and their families are taken care of. Our Family Focused initiative will truly benefit our Team Members and further enhance our position as the best place to work in Las Vegas."
Since January 2020, Station Casinos has been pleased to offer a free healthcare plan to its Team Members that make less than $41,600 in salary or $20.00 per hour annually. This benefit extends to the spouses and families of eligible Team Members. At the same time, Station Casinos eliminated the health maintenance organization (HMO) deductible for all eligible Team Members. For salaried Team Members, a tiered system was implemented, which makes healthcare affordable based on the Team Member's income.
More on nvtip.com
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
To round out Station Casinos' enriched benefits program, the company now offers a unique and expanded 401k program. Team Members who have been employed for one year or longer benefit from a 401(k) program that is funded by Station Casinos, to which Station Casinos contributes a select amount per hour for every hour worked. At the same time, Team Members who contribute to the 'traditional' 401k will continue to receive a matching contribution, courtesy of Station Casinos.
For over 40 years, Station Casinos has made its Team Members a priority with comprehensive benefits packages. Station Casinos was founded by the Fertitta family on July 1, 1976, with the opening of "Bingo Palace," on the site of what is now Palace Station. That original property had all of 5,000 square feet, 100 slot machines and 90 team members.
Since that time, Station Casinos has grown into one of the largest gaming and entertainment companies in the United States, with 20 properties and over 14,000 team members in Las Vegas.
To learn more about career opportunities at Station Casinos, visit www.workplayvegas.com.
More on nvtip.com
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
About Station Casinos
Station Casinos owns 20 properties throughout Southern Nevada, including Boulder Station, Green Valley Ranch Resort, Fiesta Rancho, Fiesta Henderson, Palace Station, Red Rock Resort (NASDAQ: RRR), Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station, Texas Station, Palms Casino Resort, Wild Wild West and several smaller properties under the Wildfire Gaming division.
Senior Vice President, Public Policy and Communications
Red Rock Resorts, Inc.
SOURCE Red Rock Resorts, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on nvtip.com
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association
- Lineus Medical Awarded Key Patent
- Arana Software Founder to speak at Microsoft Build
- Compassion Launches Global Initiative to Combat the Havoc Wreaked by COVID-19
- Why Having the Right Auto Insurance Agent Matters
- MBK Senior Living Acquires Kirkwood Orange Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Michael Brown joins the Qnext Board Advisory Team and Brings Significant Insight on Applying Cybersecurity & Zero Trust Remote Access to Public Sector
- Symplast Partners with ChangeWell Training Academy to Present Three-Course Webinar Series Focused on Mastering Video Post-COVID
- U.S. Army Selects DiSTI to Build C-RAM II Operator and Maintenance Trainer (OMT)
- CRH Healthcare hires Veteran Operator as COO
- Onlive Server Launched Japan VPS Hosting with Cloud Computing Control Panel
- Student Essay Contest, Hosted By Humanist Canada, Call for Submissions
- The Vegas Staycation Show Celebrates Las Vegas Culture Online May 22-23
- Coherent Logix Joins the Edge AI and Vision Alliance